- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – Dirty Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 30/30 Tires – RF_7mm____LF__7mm____RR___7mm___LR__7mm____ Tire Date codes – 2020 Visual Brake inspection – F___10mm_______R___10mm______
- Installed vehicle on lift and inspected engine for any oil leaks. Found valve cover gasket leaking oil onto front exhaust manifold and running down engine block, dripping onto the exhaust pipes which is causing the oil burning smell. Removed bolts from front upper timing cover to inspect condition of timing belt. Found no cracks in belt, looks ok; however, may need replacement due to age.
- Rebalance tires – Yes Rotate tires – Yes Check Valve stems – OK Check Tire tread – LF 7mm RF 7mm LR 7mm RR 7mm Visual brake inspection – F = 10mm , R = 10mm Tire Pressure – 30/30 Date Codes – 2020 Wheels torqued – 86 LBS Torque Notes – Rotated tires, balanced and adjusted weight. Set to 35PSI
- Removed cabin filter and replaced with new one. Cleaned out rat nest from A/C fan.
- Removed old camshaft seal and replaced with new one.
- Removed old crankshaft seal and replaced with new one.
- Removed timing belt. Installed new timing belt. Caught and reused most of the clean coolant had to add 1/2 gallon of new Toyota coolant. Added 2ft of new bulk hose (3/8 inch tube) to evap system due to cracks in hose, could not reuse.
- Removed valve covers. Removed bad gaskets and tube seals. Removed spark plugs and installed new spark plugs. Checked all valve and lifter clearances and found to be in spec, Intake: Cylinder 1 – .008/.009 , Cylinder 3 – .008/.008 , Cylinder 5 – .008/.008 , Cylinder 2 – .010/.009 , Cylinder 4 .008/.009 , Cylinder 6 – .014/.012 Exhaust: Cylinder 1 – .012/.013 , Cylinder 3 – .014 / .014 , Cylinder 5 – .014/.013 , Cylinder 2 .015/.014 , Cylinder 4 – .014/.014 , Cylinder 6 – .014/.012. Installed new tube seals and resealed "half moon" caps on heads. Installed new valve cover gaskets and intake gasket. Cleaned old leaked oil as best as possible without degrease.
- Removed water pump and installed new one. Installed new tensioners and pulleys.
- Verify complaint: Yes Front Suspension: ok Front Brakes – visual: 10mm Rear Suspension: ok Rear Brakes – visual: 10mm Tire pressures: 30/30 Tire wear= Even Tires – Tread depth – LF__7mm___RF__7mm___LR_7mm____RR_7mm____ Steering Wheel= Pulled right Drives before – Pulls right After – Straight Notes: N/A Set toe, when applicable Caster & Camber adjustments if needed, are a extra charge ***See attached print out***
- Car Wash – Complementary – THANK YOU ::))
Karen M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/13/2020