CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-26T22:06:54+00:002006 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-26T22:06:54+00:00
- Pulse/Shimmy:Yes__X___NO_____Front_X____Rear_____ Brake Pull: YES_________NO___X___ Brake Pads/Shoes: (MM) RF___0_______LF__4________RR_____8_____LR___8_______ Emergency Brake Shoes LR___4_______ RR___4_________ Disc/Drum Front – Spec:_1.457_________Rear – Spec_1.102_________ RF___14_____LF___14.7_____RR_1.132_______LR__1.140_______ After Machining: RF___X_____LF__X______RR___X_____LR___X______ Surface____Hot Spots____________________________ Wheel Bearings: OK__________Not ok____X___ Hydrualics – Master Cyl: Ok_X____Not ok______ Front Calipers: OK__X_______Not OK_____ Rear Calipers / Wheel Cyls: OK___X______Not ok______ Brake Lines: OK__X_____Not ok________ Wheel Torque_____140______Ftlbs Tire Pressure – F= 53 R= 50 Brake Fluid Condition: OK_____Not OK__X__ ppm =__106_____ Front Suspension: OK__X___Not OK______ Rotor runout, if necessary: NA Rotor Parrelism, if necessary: NA
- Complete hookup and analysis on CAS machine 1. Confirm problem : Yes 2. CAS machine : Yes 3. Computer codes : C0267 3.5 Mode 6 data: Pass/Fail – Info – NA 4. Visual test : N/A 5. Engine vac. @ idle : N/A 6. Engine vac. @ 2500 : N/A 7. Engine timing @ idle : N/A 8. Engine timing @ 2500 : N/A 9. Smoke test : N/A 10. Diagnostics : N/A 11. Confirm fix: YES Tire Pressure F= 53 R=50 Set up test station and connected test equipment. Detected code for ABS Motor failure. Output from ABS module failed. Removed ABS module from vehicle and overhauled/ rebuilt unit. Reinstalled module into vehicle and made connections. Cleared codes and road tested. No ABS light, no codes present. Vehicle operates as designed.
- Removed current brake pads and rotors. Installed new brake pads and rotors.
- * Remove old brake fluid from the master cylinder * Clean reservoir of any debris as best as possible * Install new brake fluid * Bleed each wheel according to the factory specified sequence * Top off fluid to the proper level * Clean each bleeder screw area of fluid * Reinspect for leaks * Inspect brake pedal for the proper travel * Test drive the vehicle
- Adjusted parking brake, brake now holds vehicle while in Drive.
- Removed ABS module from vehicle and overhauled/ rebuilt unit. Reinstalled module into vehicle and made connections. Cleared codes and road tested. No ABS light, no codes present. Vehicle operates as designed.
- With ABS module removed, rebuilt module and reinstalled into vehicle.
- While passenger side brakes were disassembled, removed failed (excessive play) wheel bearing and replaced with new. Road tested unit, all braking functions operate as designed.
- Brake work recommended was performed, thus brake inpection fee is waived.
Michael L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/25/2019