CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-13T22:01:15+00:002019 Ford E-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-13T22:01:15+00:00
- Inspected vehicle, tested A/C found blower motor that was just installed was not running. Checked all electrical connections found good power of 12.3, good ground 0.02 drop. Tapped on new motor and it started to run. Recommend Replace BLOWER MOTOR UNDER WARRANTY.
- RE-Installed New Blower Motor, checked all electrical connections. Found all electrical connectors ok and good power.
Leigh K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-02T22:01:14+00:002008 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-02T22:01:14+00:00
- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – OK Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 32/32 Tires – RF__10___LF___10___RR_10_____LR___10___ Tire Date codes – 16 Visual Brake inspection – F_7mm___R__6mm___
- Removed front wheels, removed Tie Rod Ends. Installed New Tie Rod Ends, mounted wheels, found toe was slightly out on left side see print out. Test drove vehicle, runs and drives and steers ok at this time no pull and goes straight. Torqued 95ftlbs.
- Test drove vehicle seemed to steer fine no pull, steering wheel straight. Inspected front suspension, found both outer tie rod end boots torn open. There is slight play in left outer tie rod end. Recommend Tie rod ends and alignment.
- Verify complaint: OK Front Suspension: OK Front Brakes – visual: 7mm Rear Suspension: OK Rear Brakes – visual: 6mm Tire pressures: 32/32 Caster & Camber adjustments if needed, are a extra charge ***See attached print out***
Jeff D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/1/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-16T22:02:33+00:002004 Ford Pickup Heritage CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-16T22:02:33+00:00
- * Start vehicle, warm to operating temperature * Add Fuel System Cleaner to fuel tank * Connect Induction Cleaner adapter to direct central manifold vacuum source. * Start vehicle and bring RPM to 1500 – 1800 * Start Induction System Cleaner drip service * Allow entire container to empty * Turn off engine and reconnect vacuum port * Start vehicle to verify no vacuum leaks * Turn off vehicle, and remove air intake boot * Place clean shop cloth under area being cleaned to absorb runoff * Spray Air Intake Cleaner on throttle plate and exposed areas with a generous amount of cleaner * Start engine and spray remaining product into intake throat using enough product as to NOT stall the engine * Replace intake boot * Test drive BEFORE VACUUM- 18 INHG AFTER VACUUM- 24 INHG
- Complete hookup & analysis on Scope or Scanner 1. Confirm problem : YES 2. Monitors : N/A 3. Computer codes : P0355, P0356, P0443, P1000, P1285, P1299 4. Mode 6 data: Pass/Fail – Info -CEL LIGHT ON 5. Visual test : PASS 6. Engine vac. @ idle : 18IN 7. Engine vac. @ 2500 : 17IN 8. Smoke test : N/A 9. Diagnostics : P0355-COIL E PRIMARY CIRCUIT FAULT, P0356 COIL F PRIMARY CIRCUIT FAULT, P0443 EVAP SYSTEM PURGE VALVE FAULT, P01000 OBD2 SYSTEM CHECK INCOMPLETE, P1285 CYLINDER OVER TEMP SENSOR, P1299 CYLINDER HEAD OVER TEMP PROTECT ACTIVE. PULLED CODES FROM PCM, FOUND COIL CIRCUIT PRIMARY CODES CYLINDER 5+6, BOTH COILS ARE NEW. INSPECTED BOTH COILS FOR SPARK FOUND BOTH TO HAVE GOOD SPARK. PERFORMED COMPRESSION TEST ON BOTH CYLINDERS AND FOUND BOTH TO HAVE GOOD COMPRESSION OF 120 PSI. CHECKED LIVE DATA MISFIRE COUNTERS, NO CYLINDERS MISFIRING AT IDLE OR ON TEST DRIVE. ABLE TO INDUCE A MISFIRE BY DISCONNECTING FUEL INJECTORS FOR CYLINDER 5 AND 6, ALSO REFLECTS ON LIVE DATA. BOTH CYLINDERS ARE FIRING AS THEY SHOULD AT THIS TIME. ENGINE DOES IDLE A LITTLE ROUGH, CHECKED ENGINE VACUUM AT 18 IN HG. A LITTLE LOW. TECHNICIAN RECOMMENDS MOTORVAC SERVICE, CLEAN OUT THROTTLE BODY AND MAF SENSOR. CLEARED ALL CODES ONLY ONE THAT CAME BACK P0443, EVAP CONTROL VALVE FAULT. OHM TESTES CANISTER PURGE VALVE. SPEC IS 30 TO 38 OHMS. FOUND GOOD OHMS AT 34 OHMS. CHECK FOR POWER AT RED/YELLOW WIRE AT VALVE FOUND GOOD BATT VOLTAGE 12.7V. CHECKED FOR OPEN OR SHORTS AT PIN 56 AT PCM AND FOUND GOOD GROUND AT .03 V DROP. CLEARED CODE AND PERFORMED KEY ON ENGINE OFF SELF TEST. CODE CAME RIGHT BACK. AS PER FLOW CHART PCM HAS INTERNAL OPEN OR SHORT. TECHNICIAN COMPLETED FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE. REPLACED FUEL FILTER AND REPLACED REAR PINION SEAL. PERFORMED VACUUM TEST AND FOUND VACUUM NOW IS AT 25 IN HG. 10. Confirm fix: YES Tire Pressure F= 35PSI R= 35PSI Complementary inspection Air filter – OK Cabin filter – N/A Belts – OK Hoses – OK […]
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-10T22:02:40+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-10T22:02:40+00:00
- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – N/A Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – LOW ON ARRIVAL, TOPPED OFF WITH 1 QT OF OIL Engine coolant – REC BOTH RADIATOR HOSES AND FLUSH Tire Pressure – 35PSI Tires – RF__14/32 LF___14/32 RR__14/32 LR__14/32 Tire Date codes – 2019 Visual Brake inspection – F___10MM R____8MM
- Verify complaint: Front Suspension: NEW Front Brakes – visual: 10MM Rear Suspension: GOOD Rear Brakes – visual: 8MM Tire pressures: 35PSI Tire wear= Tires – Tread depth – LF__14/32 RF__14/32 LR__14/32 RR__14/32 Steering Wheel= Drives before – RIGHT After – CENTER Notes: Set toe, when applicable Caster & Camber adjustments if needed, are a extra charge ***See attached print out***
Sam P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/9/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-28T22:01:31+00:002012 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-28T22:01:31+00:00
- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – OK Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 33 Tires – RF_12____LF__12____RR_12_____LR__12____ Tire Date codes – 2019 Visual Brake inspection – F__9________R___7______
- Battery Date code – 1. Battery voltage not loaded : 9v After repairs: 12.87 2. Battery voltage loaded : After repairs: 12V 3. Battery water : OK 4. Battery specific gravity : NA 5. Battery overall condition : OK 6. Battery cables condition : OK 7. Positive battery cable voltage drop : .002 8. Negative battery cable voltage drop : .023 9. Starter draw : NA 10. Starter Solenoid voltage drop : NA 11. Starter solenoid voltage : NA 12. Alternator voltage output @ idle : 14.57 After repairs: 14.57 13. Alternator voltage output @ 2500 : 14.55 After repairs: 14.55 14. Alternator voltage output loaded @ idle : 14.65 After repairs: 14.65 15. Alternator field voltage : NA 16. Alternator amperage output : NA 17. Alternator diode pattern : OK 18. Parasitic draw : .05mv 19. Diagnostics : Defective Battery 20. Problem confirmed : YES
Donna A. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-22T22:01:40+00:002004 Ford Taurus CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-22T22:01:40+00:00
- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – N/A Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 35 Tires – RF_3____LF___3___RR___4___LR___4___ Tire Date codes – 18 Visual Brake inspection – F__7mm___R____3mm_____
- Changed oil and oil filter. Lube Chassis & Driveline Check sheet: Transmission fluid: ok Radiator water: ok Windshield wiper fluid: ok Wiper Blades ok Battery water: ok Battery Date code___covered___ Brake fluid ok PS fluid: ok Air filter: ok Belts: ok Hoses: ok Shocks & suspension: ok Chassis lubrication: ok Oil leaks: ok Lights: ok Tires: ok Date codes: 35/35 Tread depth – LF 3__RF__3____LR__4___RR___4___ Air Pressure F=_35_____R=__35____ Visual Brake inspection F=__7mm___ R=__3mm___ Oil Sticker: Windshield RESET OIL LIFE MONITOR___N/A______
- Set Camber Caster and Front and Rear Toe, loosened strut towe and adjusted camber caster right front max out. Test drove vehicle drives straight.
- Verify complaint: Front Suspension: OK Front Brakes – visual: 7mm Rear Suspension: OK Rear Brakes – visual: 3mm Tire pressures: 35 Tire wear= slight inner wear Tires – Tread depth – LF__3___RF_3____LR__4___RR___4__ Steering Wheel= OK Drives before – OK After – OK Notes: Set toe, when applicable, Caster & Camber adjustments if needed, are a extra charge ***See attached print out***
Lyle D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-26T22:01:11+00:002007 Ford Ranger CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-26T22:01:11+00:00
- Changed oil and oil filter. Lube Chassis & Driveline Check sheet: Transmission fluid: ok Radiator water: ok Windshield wiper fluid: ok Wiper Blades- Not ok Battery water: ok Battery Date code____6/17_______ Brake fluid ok PS fluid: ok Air filter: ok Belts: ok Hoses: ok Shocks & suspension: New Chassis lubrication: ok Oil leaks: Yes Lights: ok Tires: ok Date codes: 0118 Tread depth – LF___7/32____RF__7/32____LR__7/32______RR___7/32_____ Air Pressure F=___30____R=__30________ Visual Brake inspection F=___6mm_______ R=__Drum______ Oil Sticker: Windshield RESET OIL LIFE MONITOR___NA______ Drained oil from vehicle, removed oil filter, cleaned area. Installed new oil filter, filled 5qts 5w20 Oil pan leaking, Recommend Oil Pan Gasket Wipers need replacing Front and rear shocks are original, Recommend replacing both
- Lifted vehicle, removed both front wheels, Removed all components to both front shock from vehicle, removed both shocks. Installed new front shock, connected all components to vehicle, mounted wheels. Test drove all good at this time.
- Lifted vehicle, removed both rear wheels, Removed all components to both rear shock from vehicle, removed both rear shocks. Installed new rear shock, connected all components to vehicle, mounted wheels. Test drove all good at this time.
George Jr. F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:14:31+00:002006 Ford RV Cutaway CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:14:31+00:00
- No I do not want you to do a complementary 12 point inspection _X__ Tire Pressure F: R: Set up test station and connected test equipment. Performed smog test per protocol. Vehicle passed and certificates issued.
Teddy C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-22T23:00:42+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-22T23:00:42+00:00
- Changed oil and oil filter. Lube Chassis & Driveline Check sheet: Transmission fluid: ok Radiator water: ok Windshield wiper fluid: ok Wiper Blades ok Battery water: ok Battery Date code__Covered_________ Brake fluid ok PS fluid: ok Air filter: ok Belts: ok Hoses: ok Shocks & suspension: ok Chassis lubrication: ok Oil leaks: NOT ok Lights: ok Tires: ok Date codes: 19 Tread depth – LF____12______RF____12______LR____12______RR____12______ Air Pressure F=___35_______R=__35________ Visual Brake inspection F=___4mm______ R=___6mm________ Oil Sticker: Door RESET OIL LIFE MONITOR___N/A______
- Smog Inspection
Sam P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/21/2020