CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-18T22:01:32+00:002008 Cadillac CTS CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-18T22:01:32+00:00
- Air filter – Dirty Cabin filter – OK Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 35/35 Tires – RF__5___LF__5____RR____5__LR___5___ Tire Date codes – 2018 Visual Brake inspection – F__10mm after repair__R__5mm___
- Battery Date code – 2020 1. Battery voltage not loaded : 12.31 After repairs: 12.4 2. Battery voltage loaded : 93.47 After repairs: 10.3 3. Battery water : Sealed 4. Battery specific gravity : N/A 5. Battery overall condition : OK 6. Battery cables condition : OK 7. Positive battery cable voltage drop : .02 8. Negative battery cable voltage drop : .03 9. Starter draw : 10. Starter Solenoid voltage drop : 11. Starter solenoid voltage : 12. Alternator voltage output @ idle : 12.94 After repairs: 14.07 13. Alternator voltage output @ 2500 : 12.91 After repairs: 14.25 14. Alternator voltage output loaded @ idle : 12.20 After repairs: 13.3 15. Alternator field voltage : 10V 16. Alternator amperage output : 20AMP 17. Alternator diode pattern : FLAT 18. Parasitic draw : 0.023mili AMP 19. Diagnostics : Alternator not charging 20. Problem confirmed : YES
- disconnect the battery cable, removed the drive belt, lift the vehicle and disconnect the electrical connector from the alternator, removed the generator output terminal nut and disconnect the battery positive lead from the alternator, removed alternators lower bolts, lower vehicle, removed alternators upper bolt and removed alternator. Install New Alternator to engine, install alternators upper bolt, lift vehicle and install alternators lower bolts, tightened bolts to spec. connected positive battery cable, tightened cable to spec. install terminal boot, connected electrical to alternator, lowered vehicle, installed drive belt to alternator, finished connecting battery to vehicle tightened all bolts to spec. New Alternator charging system now puts out 14.07 at Idle.
- Measure brake rotors size to determine that they are able to be machined. Machine rotors using a brake lathe. Before machining size After machining size
- Removed front wheels, removed calipers and brakes from vehicle, connected lathe equipment to vehicle and turned front rotors, cleaned dust from rotors. Installed New brakes to calipers and to rotors, mounted wheels to vehicle. Torqued at 95ftlbs Test drove vehicle, runs and stops and drives ok at this time,
Sean W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/17/2020