CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-03T23:00:58+00:002005 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-03T23:00:58+00:00
- (Combination) – CLUTCH PILOT BEARING – Remove & Replace All Applicable Models
- (Combination) – CLUTCH RELEASE BEARING – Remove & Replace All Applicable Models
- (Combination) – FLYWHEEL – Remove & Replace All Applicable Models
- Air filter – dirty Cabin filter – OK Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 34/34 Tires – RF__8/32___LF_8/32_____RR__8/32____LR___8/32___ Tire Date codes – 4215 Visual Brake inspection – F__8mm___R_Drum___
- Inspected vehicle found clutch flywheel is hot spotted and chattering, slight slipping taking off up hill and accelerating. Recommend remove and replace clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, thraw bearing, and pilot bearing.
- WARRANTY ISSUE: Removed pressure plate, removed clutch disc, flywheel, thought out bearing. Installed new flywheel, pilot bearing, through out bearing, clutch disc and pressure plate. Installed transmission assembly and all hardware. Test drove vehicle runs and drives ok at this time.
Sean R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2020