CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:07+00:002007 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:07+00:00
- 1. Wash headlight lens to remove surface dirt OK 2. Mask off any areas to be protected OK 3. Apply compound over entire lens using firm pressure. OK 4. Buff W/clean cloth. OK 5. Dry the lens W/cotton towel. Apply lens clarifying compound and rub thoroughly back and forth until lens clarifies. Let compound dry to a haze and buff W/cotton cloth. OK 6. Apply lens sealing wipe, coat the newly restored lens. Coating will dry & cure within 24hrs. OK
- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – OK Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 35 Tires – RF__7___LF___7___RR___8___LR__8____ Tire Date codes – 19 Visual Brake inspection – F___1mm____R____4mm____
- Brake work recommended was performed, thus brake inpection fee is waived.
- Inspected glove box. Removed mounting bolts off the bottom of glove box. Pushed latch down with a screwdriver and found arm inside latch assembly is bent, not allowing latch to open. Recommend replacing glove box latch assembly.
- Measure brake rotors size to determine that they are able to be machined. Machine rotors using a brake lathe. Before machining size: 10.83 After machining size: 10.24
- Pulse/Shimmy:Yes_____NO___X__Front_____Rear_____ Brake Pull: YES_________NO___X___ Brake Pads/Shoes: (MM) RF___1mm___LF____2mm______RR____4mm___LR__4mm____ Emergency Brake Shoes LR____5mm______ RR_____5mm____ Disc/Drum Front – Spec:___26mm___Rear – Spec_____9mm_____ RF___26.02_____LF____26.37____RR__10.83___LR___10.84____ After Machining: RF____N/A____LF___N/A_____RR____10.24____LR____10.18_____ Surface______Good_____________ Wheel Bearings: OK____X______Not ok_______ Hydrualics – Master Cyl: Ok___X__Not ok______ Front Calipers: OK____X_____Not OK_____ Rear Calipers / Wheel Cyls: OK____X_____Not ok______ Brake Lines: OK___X____Not ok________ Wheel Torque_____87______Ftlbs Tire Pressure – F= 35 R= 35 Brake Fluid Condition: OK__X___Not OK____ ppm =____N/A___ Front Suspension: OK___X__Not OK______ Rotor runout, if necessary: Rotor Parrelism, if necessary:
- Removed tires. Removed front and rear brakes pads. Cleaned surrounding area. Cleaned and lubed brake pads. Installed new front and rear brake pads. Found front rotors just over minimum spec, if resurfaced, front rotors would be under the required thickness. Removed front rotors. Cleaned rotors and surrounding area. Installed new front brake rotors.
Laura D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2021