CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-30T22:00:34+00:002008 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-30T22:00:34+00:00
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Changed oil and oil filter. Lube Chassis & Driveline Check sheet: Transmission fluid: ok Radiator water: ok Windshield wiper fluid: ok Wiper Blades ok Battery water: ok Battery Date code___14____ Brake fluid ok PS fluid: ok Air filter: Replaced Belts: ok Hoses: ok Shocks & suspension: ok Chassis lubrication: ok Oil leaks: ok Lights: ok Tires: ok Date codes: 17 Tread depth – LF___10___RF___10____LR___12___RR____12___ Air Pressure F=___35____R=___35___ Visual Brake inspection F=__7mm____ R=___6mm____ Oil Sticker: Door RESET OIL LIFE MONITOR___N/A_____ Test drove checked ok at this time. Water Pump & Gasket leaks out of Gasket. Oil leak, washed off engine added dye and reinspect, Found Droplets around bell housing. Recommend to keep eye on it.
Skip M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:06:48+00:002014 Jeep Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:06:48+00:00
- Air filter – OK Cabin filter – OK Belts – OK Hoses – OK Engine oil – OK Engine coolant – OK Tire Pressure – 35 Tires – RF__6___LF___6___RR___7___LR__7____ Tire Date codes – 2019 Visual Brake inspection – F__6mm________R___5mm______
- Lifted vehicle up on rack, found Driver front and Driver rear caliper bolt missing, causing the noise. Inspected the Left Driver and Left rear caliper bolts OK. Installed new caliper bolts on front and rear right side torqued 32 ftlbs and installed blue locktite. Test drove – all ok at this time.
Gil K. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-01T22:01:05+00:002006 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-01T22:01:05+00:00
- Welded Tie down brackets to rear axle tubes, Painted brackets and tubes black
Chad H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/31/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-31T22:01:22+00:002004 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-31T22:01:22+00:00
- Received vehicle and inspected aftermarket alarm system. Removed security module. Removed console, radio and glove compartment. Removed security RF antenna. Removed dome light circuit, horn circuit siren circuit, tail lamp circuit. Removed power and ground circuits and jump start circuit. Removed motion sensor. Reassembled console radio and glove compartment area. All aftermarket alarm parts have been removed. Vehicle operates as designed. Tire pressure F: 30 R: 30 Note: front tires are beginning to show signs of edge feathering.
Tom A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2019